We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Person. This position resides at the Eugene, OR corporate office and works under the direction of the VP of Sales.
This position is responsible for Customer Service through order processing, technical assistance and education for all products manufactured and distributed by Burton Saw and its affiliated companies; Cut Technologies, Wright Machine Tools, Global Tooling.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDES:
- Process all inbound calls for internal and external customers.
- Accurately quote, enter, correct and transmit customer orders, confirmations and work orders.
- Accurately enter purchase orders for products associated with sales order.
- Work with manufacturing plants to ensure on time deliveries.
- Help Outside Sellers resolve open order issues to ensure invoicing is completed on time.
- Product Category Management/Purchasing (including VMI inventory when necessary).
- Review the SAGE Open Order Report weekly to ensure all orders that shipped are invoiced.
- Physically pull products for sales order when needed, package them and arrange for shipment of outbound orders.
- Participate in national and regional trade shows.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma, Business degree, two years proven sales or marketing experience in a sawmill industry preferable. Will consider substituting experience for degree.
- Technical aptitude and mechanical understand is required.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge to include: MS Office Suite.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills with a wide range of audiences.
- Demonstrated decision-making, analytical and trouble shooting skills with proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong listening skills.
- Self-directed/motivated organized and able to multi-task.
If you are the motivated, organized, safety conscious, team player we are seeking, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to discussing this position with you.